This guide will walk you through the steps required to add an SPF record to a Domain which is provisioned on the
My DNS Cloud Name Servers.
1. Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
2. Click My DNS Cloud on the menu.
3. Locate the domain name you wish to add A records to by using pagination scroll option or by typing the domain name into the search field on the Manage DNS Cloud page.
4. Click the Functions icon on the right of the page and click Configure for the domain name you wish to add a new SPF record for.
5. Click the Add TXT Record on the Configure DNS for domain name modal window.
6. On the Add TXT Record modal type @ for the host name, paste your txt record data excluding in inverted commas and set the TTL for the new SPF Record.
7. Click the Add TXT Record button.