This guide will walk you through the steps required to add a CNAME record to a Domain which is provisioned on the
My DNS Cloud Name Servers.
1. Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
2. Click My DNS Cloud on the menu.
3. Locate the domain name you wish to add A records to by using pagination scroll option or by typing the domain name into the search field on the Manage DNS Cloud page.
4. Click the Functions icon on the right of the page and click Configure for the domain name you wish to add a new A record for.
5. Click the Add CNAME Record on the Configure DNS for domain name modal window.
6. Provide the CNAME details on the Add CNAME Record modal window.
7. Click the Add CNAME Record button to save the changes.