This guide will walk you through the steps required to add an A record to a Domain which is provisioned on the
My DNS Cloud Name Servers.
1. Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
2. Click My DNS Cloud on the menu.
3. Locate the domain name you wish to add A records to by using pagination scroll option or by typing the domain name into the search field on the Manage DNS Cloud page.
4. Click the Functions icon on the right of the page and click Configure for the domain name you wish to add a new A record for.
5. Click the Add A Record on the Configure DNS for domain name modal window.
6. Type the new A record into the Host Name field, specify the IP address for the new A record and click the Add A Record button.
(As an example, to add a new record called www to the domain name zadomains.net, you would type www into the Host name field, and provide the IP address of where www is located).