This guide will walk you through the steps required to add an TXT record to a Domain which is provisioned on the
My DNS Cloud Name Servers and verify your domain ownership with Google Apps.
1. Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
2. Click My DNS Cloud on the menu.
3. Locate the domain name you wish to add a TXT record to by using pagination scroll option or by typing the domain name into the search field on the Manage DNS Cloud page.
4. Click the Functions icon on the right of the page and click Configure for the domain name you wish to add a new TXT record for.
5. On the Configure DNS for Domain name window, click the Add TXT Record button.
6. On the Add TXT Record window, type @ as the Host Name and paste your Google site verification code into the Text field, and click the Add TXT Record button
7. Complete the Google Domain Verification within the Google Apps window.