The ZA Domains WHMCS Multi-Registrar Module provides ZACR Accredited Registrars with a free WHMCS Module for .ZA Domain Name Management.
Installing the ZA Domains WHMCS Multi Registrar Module
Download the ZA Domains WHMCS Multi-Registrar Module from the ZA Domains Multi-Registrar Control Panel or from the WHMCS Market Place
- Unzip / Extract the WHMCS Reseller Module
- Connect to your website that hosts your WHMCS installation via FTP
- Upload the folder /registrars/zadomains to whmcs/modules/registrars/Zadomains
- Log in to your WHMCS admin area
- Navigate to Setup > Products and Services > Domain Registrars
- Scroll to the bottom of the Domain Registrars page until you find ZA Domains (v2.6) click on Configure
- Provide your primary ZA Domains Username and password into the relevant input fields
- Change the N to Y only if you wish to use the clients company name as the registrant name.
- Change the N to Y only if you wish to replace the registrant’s email address with a predefined email address.
- Provide the email address to replace with the registrant email address if you used Y for the option above
- If you have a registration / renewal coupon code for any of the specials that ZA Domains has active, then enter it into the RegistrationCouponCode field
- Click Save Changes
The ZA Domains WHMCS Multi Registrar Module requires an active and accredited ZACR Account, and an Active and setup ZA Domains Registrar Account.