Name Server Groups provide for easier and faster assignment of commonly used name servers at the time of registering a domain name or transferring a domain name.
This guide will walk you through the steps required to create a name server group and assign DNS servers to a Name Server Group within the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel.
- Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
- Expand Domains on the menu and click on Manage Name Servers.
- Click the Name Server Groups tab on the Manage Name Servers page.
- Click the Add New Name Server Group Button.
- Provide the Group Name for your new name server group, select the name servers 1 - 5 to be assigned to this new name server group on the Add New Name Server Group modal window.
- Click Save changes to create your new Name Server Group.
This guide assumes that you have already added name servers to your ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel.